High anti-interference capability
VForce D1000 uses a variety of 5G technologies, such as massive MIMO, beam-forming, etc.. By using narrow beam directional antenna, the transmission distance and anti-interference capability can be improved greatly.
VForce’s wireless throughput is up to 1.7Gb- ps@300 meters distance, and 1Gbps@1KM , which can meet the applications of 4K high-defini- tion video, 5G base-station to base-station transmissions, etc..
- The VForce D1000 link delay is less than 50 microseconds, making it as fast as fiber, and thus suitable for the high reliable application scenarios.
- AES-256 high-grade air interface encryption provides a secure transmission channel for the applications that need highly security.
Easy to deploy
- VForce D1000 has proper size and is convenient for installation. It supports automatic alignment and connection, making the deployment safe and fast.
- For easy configuration, it support 2.4G WiFi connection so that the user can use cell phone or laptop to configure VForce via WiFi connection.
- The interface of VForce D1000 includes 1x Gigabit POE port and 1x SPF port (supporting 10 Gbps). The Gigabit POE port is used for power supply and data transmission, and the SPF port is used for high-speed data transmission.