Monitoring and Alerting
- Support CAPWAP protocol
- Support a variety of detection methods to ensure that the device can be successfully on-line in a variety of network architecture
- AP/Bridge could be integrated with controller in L2/L3 network
- Support fault warning information
Statistical Data Collection and Reporting
- Support multiple types of information collection and presentation, e.g. AP, bridge, UE online offline status.
Configuration and Maintenance
- Support multiple status of devices, e.g. online, offline, configuring, FW upgrading
- Support batch upgrading, manually or automatically
- Support to modify the devices’ name, IP address, location, wireless parameters and other information.
- Support License management, the number of AC supported device can be managed by the license certificate
- Support key information retrieval of each device
- Support NTP server